"We were not supposed to leave. We have to go back [to the island]!"

-Jack Shepard

Friday, August 24, 2012

A Note to Outside Readers

It's been more than two years since I first got it in my head to create a blog, and it's gotten more readers than I could've ever imagined. 
A small reminder though: This blog is meant for my friends and family as a somewhat-regular update on my life and thoughts.  I chose not to make it private because that's too much of a hassle for a lot of people and I didn't want to discourage readership.  I've clearly stated that all experiences and opinions are my own.  It is not a textbook, nor is it a forum for debate, criticism, promoting religious views, etc.  If you just stumbled upon this blog or don't know me personally, you're more than welcome to read it for entertainment value or whatnot, but I ask that you please keep your comments and speculations to yourselves. 
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment